Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply||MPN:||Does not apply|
|Manufacturer Part number:||Does not apply||UPC:||692463328595|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Flames of War BNIB Caen Church BB208
- Dinky Toys 189 Triumph Herald, green white
- Lego Batman Minifigure SCARECROW From (7786) The BatCopter Chase for Scarecrow
- TransFormers Movie AllSpark Power INCINERATOR action figure, V22 Osprey, New
- Walking Dead Bobble-Head Michonne 20 cm Royal Bobbles heads
- Mobile Suit Gundam MSN-06S Sinanju Stein Narrative Ver. 1 100 Scale Model Kit
- Model Car Toyota MR2 GT 93 Red
- Carrera Evolution 27490 Chevrolet Dekon Monza no. 14 , 1978 NIP
- Worry Eater (age 3+) Sita Soft Toy. Unbranded. Shipping Included
- WOW EXTREMELY RARE Subaru Impreza 2004 WRC Solberg Japan 1 18 Sun Star-Auto Art
- Corgi James Bond DB5 gold Plated Special Edition 96656
- (M) lonestar impy flyers GRAN TURISMO CORVETTE
- Ty Beanie Baby Babies 'Claude' The Crab 1996- RARE
- Lou Gehrig MLB Mcfarlane RARE VARIANT figure New York Yankees HOF 2000
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...