Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- RC glider First Blejzyk 2,0M
- 4D London Cityscape Time Puzzle - 4D Cityscape Free Shipping
- RARE SOLIDO DALIA no.1485 COOPER F1 1.43 NB
- Motor Max 1 18 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR - Grey - very rare
- Vanguards 1 43 Scale Model Car VA05212 - Ford Granada 3.0 Ghia - Jade Green
- Lego Star Wars 75145 Eclipse Fighter
- WWE Wrestling Figures Job Lot Mixed Bundle
- GI JOE 2007 ICE VIPER 100% complete & card ARCTIC THEATRE M.O.T.H. MOTH
- 10mm WW2 german - battle group (as photo) - inf (24543)
- PEGASUS HOBBIES 1 32 SCALE TERMINATOR 2 AERIAL HUNTER PLASTIC KIT BNIB SEALED
- DC BATMAN Movie Masters DARK KNIGHT RISES Bat Signal & Shattered set WALMART EXC
- Scalextric (Monogram Revell) Shelby Cobra Daytona No 5 Le Mans 1965 New in box.
- X260-24 XK260 5.8G Spare Camera Only
- Learning Resources MicroPro 48-Piece Microscope Set
- Corgi Diecast 57402 - Ford Gran Torino With White Metal Starsky & Hutch Figures
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...