Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- King & country napoleon in egypt chef de musique NE007
- Classic Airframes - Supermarine Walrus 1 48 scale - 9 schemes - kit 4105
- SJRC S70W RC Drone 1080P Camera Dual GPS-2.4GHz WiFi FPV Quad Copter Aircraft WK
- Guinness World Records Challenges Household Objects Are Required To Complete NEW
- 1 43 SRC15K 1966 Honda RA273 KIT BY SMTS
- CORGI OM46313A AEC ROUTEMASTER-LONDON & COUNTRY-BNIB
- LEGO NINJAGO City 70620 - New & Sealed EXCLUSIVE
- Dragon ball GT Super battle Power Level PART 20 Reg Set 40 40
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale No. 22 French Bulldog3.0 FD001-FD006 Pet Animal Model
- Marvel Legends Deadpool Wave 1 COMPLETE SASQUATCH BUILD A FIGURE Hasbro BAF 2018
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...