Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Capacity:||3500mAh|
|Number of Cells (S):||6s||Chemical Composition:||LiPo|
|Voltage:||22.2V||UPC:||Does Not Apply|
|ISBN:||Does Not Apply||EAN:||8852074601629|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- A Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Edition Card Game Brand New
- Vetrina Display Box Molhouse Cm 51x24x19 ATLANTIC 1 12 ATL10092 Model
- 1 43 Redline Models Ferrari 430 Challenge Team greenu Racing BNIB Limited Edition
- Transformers MPM-5 Decepticons Barricade Takara
- Good Smile Racing Nendgoldid 517 Racing Miku 2015 Ver. Figure NEW from Japan
- Hasbro GI Joe 1983 Tan Grunt Falcon glider pilot 100% Complete on UnPunched card
- DC Universe Justice League Unlimited Figure Set - Livewire Superman & Weather W
- KAIYODO REVOLTECH EVANGELION EVOLUTION EV-001 EVA-01 TEST TYPE NEW
- Polar Lights 1 1000 Star Trek Deep Space Nine U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205 Snap Kit
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...