Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply||MPN:||Does not apply|
|Manufacturer Part number:||Does not apply||UPC:||692457235847|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Toycentre - Ravensburger 16608 - Gelini Küche, Kochen, Leidenschaft Toys Sp NEW
- AUTOCULT ATC03005 VOLUGRAFO BABY 46 1946 RED 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Corgi 1 50 76602 Stobart Scania And Box Trailer Mivnmb
- A very Collectable & Rare ,Retired Millenium misspelt TY Beanie Baby Bear
- WCW GALOOB STING MINT LOOSE with Card & Belt Wrestling Figure NWA WWF WWE
- Doktor A Sir Shilling Copperpenny Mourning Edition Hand painted
- Marvel Infinity War Titan Hero Series Doctor Strange W Power FX Port N A 12
- 1998 Undead Mounted Vampire Lord Citadel Warhammer Army Counts Cavalry Knight GW
- Eduard 1 32 Douglas A-1H AD-6 Skyraider Big-Ed Set
- Scalextric C3645 Volkswagen Panel Van T1b DPR Slot Car 1 32
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...