Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 500Pc Military Models Kits for WWII Army Force Scene DIY Soldier War Diorama
- Hot Air Stirling Engine Single Flywheel Electricity Power Generator Model
- Helicopter toy remote controlled mini rc Oxy2 190 carbon flybarless 6 canali
- Lego Star Wars - X-Wing, model only - from set 6212
- WWE Ruthless Aggression Series 23 Tatanka
- Takara Combat joe US carded outfit , accessory cards set 1 6th scale toy
- DC COVER GIRLS HARLEY QUINN BY JOELLE JONES STATUE
- Cobblehill Puzzles 1000pc - Eiscreme
- Fiat 131 Arbarth No12 Monte Carlo 1980 Michelle Mouton, Arrii Annie Dirty Versio
- Vintage Matchbox Turbo Racers 5 High Powered Competition Racers 1985 RARE
- MINICHAMPS EDITION 43 NO.67 MCLAREN TAG MP4-3 S.JOHANSSON 1987, 1 43, MIB
- Lego Mars Mission set 7692 - Mars Mission - MX-71 RECON DROPSHIP
- Transformers 10th anniversary of the Studio Series SS13 film 1 V Megatron
- Rare Vintage CGL Jet Fighters Hand Held Electronic Game Retro Japan Boxed Works
- Zvezda 1 350 Knyaz Suvgoldv Russian Battleship Excellent Condition Very Rare
- HM Armed Forces Vector Thrust Fast Jet
- DC Comics TWO FACE Action Figure Capullo BATMAN
- Scalextric C3664A James Bond Aston Martin DB5 goldfinger Limited Edition NMIB
- Ultrafly Super Decathlon 1.3m Fuselage
- New VTech Smartwatch Star Wars Stormtrooper Camera Watch for Kids 5-12 years
- Marklin 1821 Audi 100 LS Saloon Metallic bluee 1 43 Boxed
- Matchbox Lesney No 18 Caterpillar Bulldozer MIB Mint in Box
- 15mm medieval generic - Knights 18 Cavalry - cav (A1137)
- Wills Finecast 1963 Lotus 25 F1 White Metal Auto-Kit 1 24 Scale Model
- Lego 'Technic - Hovercraft' Set - 42076
- Deformation toy G1popo karman's leader optimus prime
- WW 2 German Pilot 22 Squadron Leader - In the Past Toys 1 6
- 20 Jada DC Comic Nano Die-Cast Metal figs figures Cake Toppers Superman Batman
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...