Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bronco 1 35 35133 Krupp Predze Kfz.69 w 3.7cm Pak 36(Early Version)
- Seagull Yak 54 (91) (Deluxe Series) (Sea-53B) 5500024
- Castorland London Collage Jigsaw (1000 Pièces)
- Top Marques 1 18 Scale Toyota Celica ST Catalunia Rally Winner 1992 Sainz Moya
- Porsche 997 Rsr No. 70 Lemans 2011
- Altaya JAMAGBE11 - Renault 5 Turbo - Tour de Corse - Genito Ortiz 1983 - A+ A+
- LEGO Super Heroes 76000 Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze Set
- Wwe WRESTLING KEVIN OWENS ELITE 61 MATTEL NEW
- Tin soldier, Collectible, Persian Scythed chariot, Cavalryman,Heavy cavalry 54mm
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...