Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Timpo Medieval Foot Knights - Complete Set - Middle Ages - 1970's
- BANDAI LIGHTING UNIT WHITE Double-Type LED Model Kit NEW from Japan F S
- Tobyrich SmartPlane Pro FPV+ Smartphone Controlled 300mm Airplane RTF With FPV D
- Lego Minifigures Series 17 10 Blind Bags New And Sealed 71018
- LeBron James Autographed Rookie McFarlane Variation Figure(see description)
- GI Joe Vintage ACTION PILOT w Original 1965 PILOT SURVIVAL & COMMUNICATION Sets
- DC Designer Series 1 6 Statue Wonder Woman by Adam Hughes
- Jumbo Games Falcon De Luxe Christmas Wishes Jigsaw Puzzle (2 x 1000 Pieces)
- 1 18 HOTWHEELS MATTEL 2005 WILLIAMS BMW WEBBER SIGNATURE
- 1 72 Germany 128 mm FLAK40 antiaircraft gun Tank Modern Tank of world
- EFE AEC RT BUS (LONDON TRANSPORT MUSEUM SHOP 2007)10131C
- KNEX ANGRY BIRDS SPACE, CRATER CRASH, BOXED, USED ONCE RARE
- BOBBY ORR, NHL LEGENDS 3, MCFARLANE, BOSTON BRUINS
- 25mm ACW union - 2 guns & 1 limber - art (25659)
- Blohm & Voss P 170 Schnell Bomber (1 72 model kit, Planet Models 115)
- DRAGON 1 6 SCALE WW II WW2 GERMAN GUNTHER WITZ 70771 WEHRMACHT GD MG42 GUNNER
- OBO Marvel Legends Hasbro Box C-BAF SP dr
- FlySky FS-IT4S 2.4GHz 4CH Radio Transmitter for RC Ship Speed Boat Model Toy
- The Fight Card Game. Shipping is Free
- TECNOMODEL TMDMI52AG ASTON MARTIN V12 ZAGATO 2012 BABY blueE ED.LIM.PCS 50 1 43
- Richard Burns Winner of Safari Rally 2000 Subaru Impreza WRC HPI new 1 43 scal
- OLD NOREV MADE IN FRANCE 1965 VW 113 1200 EXPORT 1960 1961 VW 1300 REF 62 d 1 43
- VINTAGE SEKIDEN TRADE COUNTER BOX OF 12 MINT PLASTIC TOY PISTOLS, RARE FIND
- Italeri 2772 Hunter F.6\FGA.9 1\48 Scale
- Lego City Fire Station 60004 Instructions And Boxed Vintage Excellent Condition
- 2 McFarlane 2018 Ult Madden Ezekiel Elliott Dak Prescott Cowboys chase figures
- King and Country “Spitfire Mk.II” (Battle of Britain 1968) RAF076
- MEZCO One 12 Classic Superman
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...