Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BEST BT9304 ALFA ROMEO TZ 1 N.226 MONT VENTOUX 1984 1 43 DIE CAST MODEL
- UNIVERSAL HOBBIES UH5355 1 32 KUHN VARI-MASTER 183 6 FURROW REVERSIBLE PLOUGH
- LEGO Agents Agent Stealth Patrol (Set 70169) Brand New in Box - Rare
- GUNDAM - 1 100 RX-78-5 Master Grade Model Kit MG Bandai
- HM Armed Forces Royal Marines Commando Skidoo Patrol Set Mint Boxed
- Marvel Select figurine Captain America 18 cm
- Ultra Rare Gakken Super Cobra Vintage 1983 LSI Tabletop Electronic Game in VGC.
- TRU04527 - Trumpeter 1 350 - USS Momsen DDG-92
- Pro-91 (R) Aero Engine TT9190
- Drone FPV WIFI 720P Wide Angle HD Camera 2.4G 6Axi Gyro Headless Mode Red
- Ferrari F50 Spider 1995 Con Vetrina With Showcase LOOKSMART 1 18 LS18FC05SB Mode
- Spark Models 1 43 Peugeot 908 HDI-FAP, No.9 Winner Le Mans 2009
- Matchbox Superfast No. 18, Hondarora, - Superb Mint
- Lego STAR WARS 75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle Brand new,factory sealed
- Transformers G1 Powermaster Darkwing and Dreadwind complete
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...