Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Navigator by Reese Goodley - Book
- Adler 2.5 litre Typ 10 Autobahn Limousine 1937 German car 1 43 NEO Resin N58
- Lego star wars 7144
- Figma 141 Orix Buffaloes' Official Mascot BUFFALO BELL Action Figure Max Factory
- ORIGINAL VINTAGE Action man Special Operations Tent Boxed COMPLETE mint & bed
- MAFEX Batman The Dark Knight Rises Set of Three Batman, Selena, and Bane
- TRU01613 - Trumpeter 1 72 - Tupolev TU-16J-10 Badger C
- Scalextric C742 Le Mans 24hr Set With 4 Cars And Cassette Tape Sound Effects.
- Ravensburger Puzzle 1500 Share Idyllic South of France
- LOOKSMART LS482D LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR S ROADSTER GREEN MANTIS 1 43 DIE CAST
- SPARK Porsche 918 Spyder white - white S4242 1 43
- Norev 1 43 - Fiat Stilo Tour de France 2002 Credit Lyonnais
- Lego 75187 Star Wars BB-8 BB8 Brand New
- TRANSFORMERS G1 HOUND 1982 Autobot Car RATCHET Army Jeep Loose
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...