Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- CARRERA 20027549 PORSCHE 918 SPYDER GULF RACING BNIB SCALEXTRIC COMPATIBLE
- Losi Front Diff Ring Gear 5IVE-T, MINI WRC - Z-LOSB3204
- Stirling Engine Generator Motor Physics Model Educational Toy LED Wood Base
- Corgi original series No 55 is the model of the David Brown 1412 tractor VNMB
- DINKY no. 321 Massey Harris manure spreader excellent condition with drive belt
- Lego Lot 2001 COMING SOON TBU
- Mcfarlane NHL 1 Martin Brodeur New Jersey Devils statue figure logo variant
- MEGO BIG JIM SIZE HONG KONG FIGURE VERY RARE HEAD ,NICE
- Games Workshop Warhammer High Elf Army Figures Metal Job Lot Spares Repairs A1
- Trumpeter 09529 1 35 Soviet 2A3 Kondensator 2P 406mm Self-Propelled Howitzer
- Marvel - Deadpool 2017 Marvel Now ArtFX Super 1 6 Pvc Figura Kotobukiya
- Hubsan X4 FPV H501s Brushless Quadrocopter White - Rtf-Drone with HD Camera, GPS
- Thomas & Friends Take n Play Thomas at the Water Tower Playset
- Matchbox lesney - FORDSON TRACTOR - 72 mint boxed - front and rear yellow hubs
- Minichamps - Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2006 - 1 43
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...