Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- C72 BRM in bluee with white nose, boxed with no inner
- 2EF2 Durable 120 Degree LED Lighting Drone Headless Mode Rolling 720P Camera
- Walking Roaring T-rex Dinosaur Sound Light Remote Control Wooden 3D Puzzle Gift
- Greenlight 1 18 diecast - GRAVEYARD CARZ - 1970 Dodge Challenger R T
- Norev - Renault Talisman Estate 2016 - 1 43
- LEGO Creator Designer Set 4884 Wild Hunters 100% Complete
- WWE ring giant series 6 Rey Mysterio
- GI Joe AT Trouble at Vulture Pass Instruction Comic (Sears) 1975 Hasbro 7432.16
- CITADEL WARHAMMER OOP EMPIRE HELBLASTER VOLLEY GUN AND CREW NEW IN BLISTER 1990s
- Young - British LEWIS Gunner WWI - YM1875
- Marvel Square Enix Play Arts Kai Doctor Strange Action Figure
- Pichler S-CON 120a Hv Brushless Controller and Programmable Box C6835+C 6836
- PowerBox Systems Digi Switch Electronic Switch 5.9v Regulated
- Ferrari 250 GT Predotype S N 3849 1962 w display case 1 18 - CARS1812C BBR
- 1 18 Kyosho BMW MINI COOPER CLUBMAN (Red)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...