Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Collectors gold Robot Walking Robot Sparking Eyes And Mouth
- KAMAZ 4310 military kung 1 43 1 43 diecast model Russian car e519
- LEGO The LEGO Movie The Flying Flusher - 70811 - Rare Brand New Sealed Set
- WWE Eddie Guerrero from Wrestlemania 21 (Wrestlemania 21 Figure) Action Figure
- COOMODEL EMPIRES Metal ARMOR KNIGHTS OF THE REALM - KINGSGUARD 1 6 Figure
- NECO METAL SEE THROUGH SCHOOL SWIMSUIT 1 7 PMMA FIG
- CHRYSLER TURBINE CAR PLASTIC MODEL KIT BOXED UNUSED COMPLETE JO-HAN
- Alaska Airline Boeing 737-800 1 100 with Chassis Skymarks SKR 8238 Salmon B737
- Oh Snap Board Game Plays Toy Teens Kids Adults. Huge Saving
- Dinky Toys Lucas Oils Tanker ( Service Gift Model ) Rare Lucas Not Dinky Box
- SPARK S6059 1 43 2018 RedBull Racing RB14 Max Verstappen Australian GP F1 Model
- SCHUCO 1 43 Opel GT Die Cast Model
- Large Horse Head Bust - Horse Stallion Mare Unicorn Decorative Statue
- WWE Wrestling WWE Masked pinky Exclusive Action Figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...