Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Pusheen Pusheenosaurs Standing Soft Toy
- Attop XT1 PLUS FPV Foldable RC Drone with 720P HD Camera Gesture Selfie HC
- Vintage Parker Bredhers Monopoly Game, “Travel Edition”, Early 1930’s, Used
- 1 18 BMW X3 F25 xDrive 35i RMZ MODEL Diecast Model Car SUV bluee
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale Model Car 400 036220 - Porsche 911 GT3RS Carrera Cup 2003
- LEGO Ninjago 9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle (Box Damaged)
- Official Mattel WWE - Elite Series 54 Charlotte Flair Wrestling Action Figure
- Maitres de l'Univers MOTU Classics loose - Megator
- 1950's VINTAGE RARE GENERAL PLANE WIND UP AIRPLANE TIN TOY, JAPAN
- AIRFIX 1 48 SCALE GLOSTER METEOR F8 09182
- New Goblin Spider-Man 3 Sandman BAF Series 6.5 Figure Harry Osborn Hasbro
- HPI Venture Toyota FJ Cruiser Sandstorm
- 1 50 Siku Betonmischer Modell
- Corgi 1126 Ecurie Ecosse Transporter, Excellent Condition in Good Original Box
- ALFA ROMEO 147 GTA CUP 2003 Bastiaans SP0482
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...