Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- MARVEL HEROCLIX LOT INCL LE SR AND CHASE (MOVIE AND VILLAIN FOCUS)
- Quartzo Vitesse 1 43 QFC99038 Lotus 72C Jochen Rindt Winner Italian GP 1970
- Oxford Diecast 43amz003 Aston Martin Db4gt Zagato Red
- NEW MAFEX Mafekkusu SPACE SUIT orange Ver. 2001 a sapce odyssey
- Les Maitres de l'Univers - Figurine 10cm Super7 - Stratos mini-comics colors (
- 1 6 yellow carpet for hot toys Joker Deadpool action figure Diorama IKEA Detolf
- Laser cut wooden Musical instruments Guitar, Grand Piano, Violin 3d puzzle Kit
- C3515 SCALEXTRIC BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 GENERATION BENTLEY RACING
- ShengShou 6x6x6 Intellectual Megaminx Twist Puzzle Magic Cube Brain Teaser toys
- KYOSHO BMW M5 E60 , 1.18 SCALE Moto GP Safety Car rare
- HERPA HP7081 AUDI A3 CABRIO 2013 blueE 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Nylint Metal Fire Engine U.S.A Toy
- LEGO Make & Create Designer Set 4098 High Flyers
- WWE Wrestling Mattel Elite Series 64 Pete Dunne Figure Exclusive
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...