Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“This is a 1988 action figure. The figure is complete and in great shape with nice tight joints and only very light play wear.”|
|Size:||3.75in.||Character Family:||GI Joe|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k - Necrons - Warriors - Painted + Resin Bases
- BRITAINS 17362 FIELD MARSHALL KUTUZOV NAPOLEONIC METAL TOY SOLDIER FIGURE
- Revell 07100 Mercedes SLS AMG Model Kit
- TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES DELUXE DREADWIND,JAZZ SET OF 4
- Wrestling power slammers the ultimate money
- Dragon+ 1 6th scale Action figures SOLDIERS OF THE WORLD OFFICER OF MILITIA
- Set 2010 SCHLEICH - 12 Schtroumpfs HgoldSCOPE ZODIAQUE ZODIAC (Smurf)
- ADA 'Juice Box' Boost Bottle For Hpi Baja 5B 5T 5SC & Km Baja
- Knight Rider 1 18 Diecast - Joyride - Scanner Light - RC ERTL - New & Rare ex co
- PORSCHE 911 997 RUF RT 12 R 2011 brown SPARK S2175 1 43
- Norev 270251 1976 Jensen Interceptor Coupe Metallic Dark bluee 1 43
- Lego Creator 4176 Race Of The Year
- Mint Microman Ma - 17 Celtic Predator Rare
- Battlefront Miniatures Hobby Wargames VBX08 M132 Zippo
- Aircraft Scale Modeling Faq Complete Guide Book - Ak Interactive 276 -
- Dragon cyber-hobby 1 6 WWII 1943 Otto MIB
- HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark IV Diecast Iron Man 2 1 6 Scale Figure MINT NEW IN BOX
- NEW Quanum V2 Goggles, 32ch OLED Receiver, Transmitter & Camera set ready 4 FPV
- Original HR SH5HD 2.4G 4CH 1080P Camera Wifi FPV Drone Height Hold Headless E6P7
- Dinky Toys Dinky Supertoys no. 919 Guy van golden Shred ovp Rare
- Porsche 997 GT3 R no.228 24H SPA 2014 (P E.Bordet - A. Viron - S.lemeret - K. AL
- UT MODELS 1 18 BMW Z3 ROADSTER 007 JAMES BOND goldEN EYE Collectible Car bluee
- Folkmanis hand puppet sloth baby 2927
- Meng Model 1 35 SS-011 Russian BMR-3M Armored Mine Clearing Vehicle
- Lego 2 Kg ASSORTED OLDER LEGO BUNDLE MIXED VGC
- Transformers Generations WHIRL Complete 30th Anniversary Helicopter Voyager
- Vintage Sears GI Joe Space Capsule Flotation Collar Sealed Astronaut Suit w Box
- Collectible Figure Leblon-Delienne The Jokey Smurf 03001 (2014)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...