Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Champion Footballer Vintage Football Action Figure Made in Hong Kong 70s Sealed
- VERY RARE PB MODELS LANCIA FLAMINIA CONgreenIBLE KIT UNMADE IN BOX MADE IN ITALY
- Scalextric c3518 Lotus F1 team 2014 Grosjean BNIB
- LEGO 41347 Friends Heartlake City Resort Retired Set
- Transformers FansProject CA-09 Car Crash (Breakdown) loose
- Tokyo Marui Colt Python .357 Magnum Stainless Model Airsoft
- Marvel Legends Uncanny X-Force Deadpool Hascon Exclusive 6 Loose Action Figure
- Castorland Twilight At Woodgreen Pond Jigsaw (3000-piece) - 3000piece
- Tekno 68209 MB Gigaspace with Kuehlkoffer 1 50
- Two Post Lift Accessory 12916
- CORGI MODEL No.CC52405 THE MONKEEMOBILE MIB
- Lego Star Wars 75045 Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon
- DETROIT TIGERS MIGUEL CABRERA MLB SERIES 32 BRONZE CL 0049 1500 AF
- Vintage 1985 GI JOE-EELS Cobra Frogman, 100% Complete w File Card 3 3 4
- BATMAN - Sci-fi Revoltech N.043EX Batmobile Tumbler Camo Version Kaiyodo
- 28mm Bolt Action Chain Of Command Soviet IS-2 Heavy Tank Painted & Weathered R3
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...