Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Soldier old SCHUSSO composition musician playing the wholesale drum 1940
- Revell RMS Titanic Unpainted Plastic Model Kit - 1 600 Scale
- Lynx Oxy 3 plus spares
- Avengers Infinity War Captain America PVC Diorama Diamond Gallery
- BRITAINS VINTAGE FARM 128F FORDSON MAJOR TRACTOR WITH RUBBER TYRES BOXED
- Trumpeter Plastic Model Russian Armored Mine-Clearing Vehicle BMR-3 09552 1 35
- Matchbox c - Opel Diplomat - Metallic gold Grey - Box B
- Original GI Joe Production Art Drawing Animation Cell RESOLUTE STORM SHADOW
- Bandai S.H.Figuarts Joker INJUSTICE Version Action Figure Japan
- Lego Lot 2028 COMING SOON TBU
- Assorted Lot Sports Figures (69) Corinthian Headliners Baseball Football NBA
- 1 6 scale U.S.military light version camera camouflage helmet for 12 inch figure
- Vintage Schrader Rubber Dog Water Bottle Made In England Collectable J3
- HUGE LOT DC JUSTICE LEAGUE Action Figures Superman Joker Solomon Grundy Flash++
- Hasegawa 1 24 Honda F1 RA272E '65 Mexico GP Winner
- Traxxas revo 3.3 Nitro RC Car
- MR BAVARIAN FANCY DRESS COSTUME
- CMC Diecast Mercedes-Benz 1954 Renntransporter 1 18 Scale
- BP495-6 x Burago 1 18 Sports Car 3035 Bugatti Eb 110+ Mercedes MB 300 SLR Mm
- 1 43 Scale Mercedes Benz 0319 Bus (2 tone bluee) by Schuco Art.no 02814
- Collection of cute beanies, the lot
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...