Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1 32 scale Model farm wagon roof shed with a leanto
- 1 18 1959 Jaguar Mark ll Model Replica Car Vehicle Red Diecast Vintage Toy
- Lego 6864 DC Super Heroes Batmobile and the Two face Chase. Sealed and box worn
- Jinbao KO Oversized Warbotron Bruticus Decepticons Figure Toys
- GROUP ACTION JOE goldORAK 2 GENERATEUR D'ENERGIE RARE CARDED
- DC Comics Multiverse FPC16 Signature Collection Forever Batman Figure, Multi-Col
- 4X(MagicYoYo New Design Magic Yoyo N11 Alloy Aluminum Professional Yo-yo Yoyo Q4
- Flower Class Corvette (early) Revell Kit 1 144 RV05132 Model
- Hubsan H501S S Pro Drone FPV Brushless Quadcopter 1080P GPS Follow Me Headless
- Vtech Flipsies – Sandy’s House & Yacht Playset New & Sealed
- Earliest vintage Solido town car 1933-1934 with foundry markings cast RARE
- HOT WHEELS RACING 1 43 FERRARI F14 T F. ALONSO ART BLY69
- 72DV001 DH Dove Dan Air Oxford Diecast 1 72 History of Flight
- Lego Spares Parts - 2kg + of Red White bluee Yellow slopes roofs - 3297
- Hasbro 02632 Transformers Skyscorcher - Snipe Decepticon Neu & Ovp
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...