Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Games Workshop Warhammer Orruk Warboss Orruks Orcs BNOS New Sprues Sigmar Orc
- Miniroute 023 1995 Citroen Jumpy Van Light Brown 1 43
- LEGO 21132 Minecraft The Jungle Temple - BRAND NEW UNOPENED -
- Wireless RC Tank Robot Wi-Fi Android iOS Phone Tablet Control Remote With Camera
- 1 6 JIAOU DOLL JOK-12D-YS Steel Skeleton Detachable Foot Strong Male Body
- Diamond Select Toys Marvel Gallery Jean Grey PVC Figure
- AMT 1965 Mustang Plastic Car Kit
- MICRO SCALEXTRIC Set G1122 James Bond 007 - Aston Martin DB5 vs DBS
- Fg 1 5 Evo Workable Chassis
- Dinky Toys 941 Foden 14 Ton Tanker 'Mobilgas' Very Near Mint Boxed all Original
- Matra Simca Ms 670 B 3Rd Le Mans 1973 Jabouille-Jaussaud 1 43 Spark S3550 Model
- Norscot 1 50 - Cat Military 140H Motor Grader Military Army
- LEGO Friends Mia's Camper Van 41339
- Transformers G1 Dinobot Desery Warrior Snarl Autobot Box Set Misb Brand New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...